Become a Member
We want to reward your dedication to the mountain and encourage your lifelong relationship with its breathtaking views, native wildlife and stunning trails and paths.
The Bridge Club is a way for you to enjoy greater access to the wonders of Grandfather Mountain, to save on your visits here and to other area attractions, and to help build a bridge to the future for Grandfather Mountain so that generations to come can experience its nature and beauty the way we do today.
As a member of the Bridge Club, you receive:
- Unlimited free admission to Grandfather Mountain for one year (365 days from date you join or renew)
- 10% discount at Grandfather Mountain gift shops, restaurant and fudge shop
- Complimentary coffee, tea and hot cocoa at Mildred’s Grill
- Discounts on behind-the-scenes tours, guided hikes and more
- Discounts at Biltmore Estate, Tweetsie Railroad, Chimney Rock Park, the Great Smoky Mountains Railroad and Mast General Store
- Subscription to Grandfather Mountain digital newsletters
- Invitations to special member programs
- Complimentary Bridge Club car decal
You may also purchase your membership by going inside the Entrance building on your next visit. If, after visiting Grandfather at the regular price, you decide that you would like to have an annual membership — bring your receipt to the Gate before you depart the mountain and that day’s admission fee will be applied to the cost of your membership.
Choose the membership level that’s right for you!
- Individual Adult (ages 13 and older) – $70
- Individual Child (ages 4-12) – $30
- Group (member + 5) – $215
Season passes make great gifts!
If you’re buying a season pass as a gift, just enter the name of the recipient under “Additional Information” during checkout.
Sharing your group pass with a spouse or partner?
If you’re buying a group pass to share with a spouse or partner and would like their name on the card with yours, be sure to enter their name in the “Cardholder 2” field!
(NOTE: Although group passes may include two cardholder names, complimentary admission applies only to the member presenting the card plus five guests; not five guests each. Cardholder must be present. Cards are not transferrable to another party.)